It’s been awhile, but i’ve decided not to apologize every time anymore and make promises to be better. Maybe I will be, maybe I won’t.
I know I want write more, but I need what I write to matter.
I’m totally out of balance these days.
And I fear that I’ve gained almost all of the 5 kgs I’d lost already. I don’t know, and I don’t want to.
I’ve been a lot away from home and it has been some stressful weeks, and it kills me to feel so out of balance, because I felt so good up until we left for France. I spoke to my mother about how I thought everything was going well and how good I felt regarding food and training. I felt relaxed about everything and believed I was on the right path.
But now – I feel so out of sync with both food and training.
I know I will get back on track, but I can’t let it take too long.. I usually go of my track once in awhile, and then its almost like I’m starting from square one again, every time. I DON’T want that.
I really wanna go on a vacation in the fall. And for that I’d like to have lost quite a lot of weight. I’m also going into an internship, as part of my school, in september. For that I would really love to just have lost some. Mostly if I have to wear a uniform, but also to look and feel presentable.
I have so many thoughts about how much I just would really love to have focus on my self, my training, nutrition and work during summerbreak. But I also know myself – I know there needs to be several changes, inner changes, to succeed, but I also think that it’s important. Not just something I NEED to do, but want to.
I’m trying Hatha yoga on thursday. Kind of out of my comfort zone – I didn’t like the last kind of yoga I tried. But this sounds different, and the description of it says “to get bodyawareness”, and that really feels like a number one thing for me to do.
I’ve never wanted to admit or really face that it is not all about food and training. In its core it is about self-care and self-love.
So. I thought I would try to let you guys know me. I’m not good at talking about myself, so I googled “get to know me” and found this long list to fill out. I’ll probably not fill them all. Cause there are 95. So yeah.
- What is your full name?
Well. I will not tell you that as I’ve decide to be anonymous 😉
- Are you named after anyone?
Yes, after 2 great grandmas.
- Where are you from?
For now I’ll tell you it’s Scandinavia 🙂
- Which of your parents are you closest to?
My mother, as my dad bailed before I was born.
- Which of your parents are you more like?
- What is your favorite drink?
It changes aaaaall the time, right now it’s Coca Cola Life.
- What is your favorite food?
Most foods. Thats the problem.
- What is your favorite holiday destination?
Maldives. I’ve been once, and I would not mind going back! Also New York City.
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
So this is a hard one. I don’t really remember my childhood that well. Some parts I do, but when I try to think back I go blank.
- What is your favorite way to pass time?
Binge watching tv-series. Such a bad habit.
- What is your favorite snack?
Chocolate. Chocolate. Chocolate. Oh! and Chocolate.
- What is your favorite sport?
To watch? Handball. To do? Weightlifting.
- What is your biggest regret?
Letting myself gain this much weight. Loosing control.
- Are you a dog person or cat person?
I have both. But I probably love my dog more than my cat. But I love him too.
- At what age did you go on your first date?
I’ll tell you when I go. One of the many perks of weighting over 140 kg.
- What is at the top of your bucket list?
I don’t have one. But I have always wanted to live in another country.
- What is something you are gifted at?
Eating. A lot. Oh wait – thats not a gift.
- What is something you wish you were gifted at doing?
Drawing. I used to be good, but then life came knocking on my door, and I stopped. Maybe that was one af the stupidest things to do.
- What is the one item you can’t leave home without?
Well. My phone. Surprise!
- What is the best compliment you have ever received?
I’ve received many, but I have hard time taking them. And believing them. And therefore I don’t really remember.
- What is your best physical feature?
My eyes. That’s something people compliment me on too.
- What is your biggest accomplishment?
That deserves a whole post for itself.
- What is your favorite color?
Black is my happy color.
- What is your favorite ice-cream flavor?
B&J’s “One sweet world”
- What is your favorite music genre?
Rock, mostly. But I’m starting to be openminded to anything.
- What is your favorite quote?
No pain, no gain.
- What is your favorite type of clothing?
Sweats. And a hoodie.
- What is your most commonly used swear word?
- Do you have a tattoo?
I have 6.
- Do you have any birthmarks? If so, where?
One in the waterline of my eye.
- What piece of technology can you not live without?
- What was the first concert you ever attended?
A national one. But my first bigger was Beyonce.
- What was your favorite subject in High School?
- What was your first job?
- What was your least favorite subject in High School?
- What is your biggest fear?
Loosing people I love.
- When was the first time you were on a plane?
I was 5. Or 6.
- When was the last time you cried?
Last week. I cry easily.
- When was the last time you got in a fist fight?
- Who was your first Boyfriend/Girlfriend?
I promise you: If I get one, you’ll know.
- Describe yourself in a single sentence?
Good hearted with trust issues.
- Have you ever suffered a fracture?
- Have you ever visited a country outside your continent?
Yes. North and South America and Africa.
- If you could give your younger self any advice what would it be?
Stop eating, get help.
- On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest, rate your driving skills?
- On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest, rate your cooking skills?
- What countries have you visited?
USA, Venezuela, Maldives, Netherlands, Germany, France, Belgium, Egypt, Tunisia, Morocco, Dubai, Italy, England.
- What countries would you like to visit?
Well that’s it, hope you like it. 🙂
Please sign up to get notified when I post new stuff. I think the next post will be a diary kind of thing.