So. I thought I would try to let you guys know me. I’m not good at talking about myself, so I googled “get to know me” and found this long list to fill out. I’ll probably not fill them all. Cause there are 95. So yeah.
- What is your full name?
Well. I will not tell you that as I’ve decide to be anonymous 😉
- Are you named after anyone?
Yes, after 2 great grandmas.
- Where are you from?
For now I’ll tell you it’s Scandinavia 🙂
- Which of your parents are you closest to?
My mother, as my dad bailed before I was born.
- Which of your parents are you more like?
- What is your favorite drink?
It changes aaaaall the time, right now it’s Coca Cola Life.
- What is your favorite food?
Most foods. Thats the problem.
- What is your favorite holiday destination?
Maldives. I’ve been once, and I would not mind going back! Also New York City.
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
So this is a hard one. I don’t really remember my childhood that well. Some parts I do, but when I try to think back I go blank.
- What is your favorite way to pass time?
Binge watching tv-series. Such a bad habit.
- What is your favorite snack?
Chocolate. Chocolate. Chocolate. Oh! and Chocolate.
- What is your favorite sport?
To watch? Handball. To do? Weightlifting.
- What is your biggest regret?
Letting myself gain this much weight. Loosing control.
- Are you a dog person or cat person?
I have both. But I probably love my dog more than my cat. But I love him too.
- At what age did you go on your first date?
I’ll tell you when I go. One of the many perks of weighting over 140 kg.
- What is at the top of your bucket list?
I don’t have one. But I have always wanted to live in another country.
- What is something you are gifted at?
Eating. A lot. Oh wait – thats not a gift.
- What is something you wish you were gifted at doing?
Drawing. I used to be good, but then life came knocking on my door, and I stopped. Maybe that was one af the stupidest things to do.
- What is the one item you can’t leave home without?
Well. My phone. Surprise!
- What is the best compliment you have ever received?
I’ve received many, but I have hard time taking them. And believing them. And therefore I don’t really remember.
- What is your best physical feature?
My eyes. That’s something people compliment me on too.
- What is your biggest accomplishment?
That deserves a whole post for itself.
- What is your favorite color?
Black is my happy color.
- What is your favorite ice-cream flavor?
B&J’s “One sweet world”
- What is your favorite music genre?
Rock, mostly. But I’m starting to be openminded to anything.
- What is your favorite quote?
No pain, no gain.
- What is your favorite type of clothing?
Sweats. And a hoodie.
- What is your most commonly used swear word?
- Do you have a tattoo?
I have 6.
- Do you have any birthmarks? If so, where?
One in the waterline of my eye.
- What piece of technology can you not live without?
- What was the first concert you ever attended?
A national one. But my first bigger was Beyonce.
- What was your favorite subject in High School?
- What was your first job?
- What was your least favorite subject in High School?
- What is your biggest fear?
Loosing people I love.
- When was the first time you were on a plane?
I was 5. Or 6.
- When was the last time you cried?
Last week. I cry easily.
- When was the last time you got in a fist fight?
- Who was your first Boyfriend/Girlfriend?
I promise you: If I get one, you’ll know.
- Describe yourself in a single sentence?
Good hearted with trust issues.
- Have you ever suffered a fracture?
- Have you ever visited a country outside your continent?
Yes. North and South America and Africa.
- If you could give your younger self any advice what would it be?
Stop eating, get help.
- On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest, rate your driving skills?
- On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest, rate your cooking skills?
- What countries have you visited?
USA, Venezuela, Maldives, Netherlands, Germany, France, Belgium, Egypt, Tunisia, Morocco, Dubai, Italy, England.
- What countries would you like to visit?
Well that’s it, hope you like it. 🙂
Please sign up to get notified when I post new stuff. I think the next post will be a diary kind of thing.